Food & Drinks
All Ginger Dynamite's food is hand crafted on site and made fresh every day.
Our pies took out the Café boutique category at the 2016 Bakels supreme pie awards with a gold award for our Smoked fish pie, our other pies are equally as good with flavours such as:
- Steak and Brown ale
- Chilli Beef
- Chicken and Bacon
- Classic Mince and Cheese
- Spicy Satay Pumpkin (for our vegetarian friends)
- Blackberry and Custard Cruffins (a cross between croissants and muffins)
- Nutella and Nut Praline Cruffins
- Crème Brulee Croissants - traditional croissants filled with custard and topped with burnted toffee
- Oaty Caramel
- Ginger Crunch
- Honeyseed slices
- Eggs Benny
- Crispy Bacon poached Egg and Creamy Hollandaise Sauce
- Salmon Omelette
- Smoked Salmon omelette topped with garlic aioli
- B.L.T bagel, Crispy bacon fresh tomato and crisp lettuce and topped with a onion jam and aioli
For those wanting something a bit sweet, we take pride in coming up with new and inventive pastries. Our famous Sticky Buns are a buttery croissant pastry with cinnamon and brown sugar and vanilla glaze. There's also.
The selection of Slices includes:
Oldies but goodies are our date scones and our cheese and relish scones served warm with plenty of butter.
We have a range of breakfast sourdough bagels
We have a selection of wraps including our ever popular Gluten free omelette wrap.
Through the summer season we have a dynamite selection of fresh wholesome salads ready to go.
Coffee is a must....and we are always serving Nelsons Popular Sublime coffee. We use their 52 blend, a strong coffee with hints of chocolate and leather.
We make our own traditional Ginger beer that we have on tap served by the glass or in 1.25ltr bottles to take away.
We also stock the ever popular Foxton Fizz range and also Benjer juice range.
Oh and of course, no drinks menu would be complete without New Zealands Longest drink in town...the good old milkshake.